View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #46 (permalink)
johnbrakefield

Re: Attention All Service Techs

John Brakefield
(405)593-5359
john_brakefield@yahoo.com

Able to fix any technical issue, in six years I've never encountered a problem with equipment I was unable to resolve. Arguably the most experienced Ergoline field technician in the midwest, I also am a certified tech with Versa Spa and Mystic Tan. I have installed hundreds of Ergoline beds and have repaired far more. I have worked on virtually all kinds of equipment and situations. I have seen it all, from floods, to cars driving INTO stores, a Chronos 360 disassembled to the point of being unrecognizable, a receptacle that smells like body odor and a Tiffany bracelet clogging up the drain.

From circuit boards to sales training, I have experience with all dimensions of the industry. Working with At The Beach in Denver, Wichita, Tulsa and OKC, I've overseen the maintenance of up to 27 locations along with leading 10+ store openings and remodels. No problem is too far or too difficult. No problem is unsolvable.

Willing to travel anywhere to fix the equipment no one else can, call or email to let me know how I can help you.

Last edited by johnbrakefield; 07-18-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Left something out
johnbrakefield is offline   Reply With Quote