View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #308 (permalink)
klinmt

Re: SJolie New Solution REVIEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrl707 View Post
Amielynn, I've been using SJolie for a few months now and I'm very happy with it also. I have a fan running on my clients as soon as I'm finished spraying them. I let them know they can hang out and dry as I'm putting away my machine and going over after care, usually about 5 min. I like to powder them after that. I'm living in Japan now and it is HUMID! I prefer to come to them and ask that they stay indoors with the AC turned up. There's never a good outcome with humidity and my clients sweating. I powder the backs of their legs, inside their thighs, under arms and breasts, and in the "elbow pit". Sometimes they ask that their necks be dusted. I just bought several extra large body bronzing brushes for this.
When you powder do you use a different brush for each client and then wash them all at the end of the day??
I have been wanting to powder clients but I have been trying to figure out how to be sanitary but not have a lot of brushes I have to wash each day, maybe that's not as big of a pain as I imagine it would be.
Thanks!
klinmt is offline   Reply With Quote