View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
ashelton1

Re: TOP 5 Spray Tan Solutions

I am not by any means a HUGE salon or anything-I just do this on the side-And I have done trial and error with about 10 different solutions. I had a different solution on every limb of my body! I wasn't about to charge ANYONE if I didn't like the way it turned out-Also cost was an issue-I'm not pouring my life savings into this so I wanted to keep cost down-I like having a variety of shades and spraytan .com has the Bronzz product-I ordered it on a whim b/c it was on the cheaper per gallon side-I am very pleased with it-THERE IS ACTUALLY A NO ORANGE GUARANTEE on the bottle-and not one of my clients has ever complained. And I have a lot of repeat customers!

I'm not sure why people were getting on your case about going back through all these threads and posts and reading ALL the other comments-they obviously took time to read your post-so I just figured I would take time and tell you the solution I use-

Here is a list of solutions I tried before choosing Bronzz .

Envytan-it was great-low odor-not too bad on price but Bronzz has the same effect and is cheaper
Awaken-? I don't know how I came across this product-it may have came with something else I purchased
Ocean-not a fan-just looked cheap lol! i am cheap but i don't look cheap :) and I don't want everyone else knowing im cheap either!

Anyways-that is my opinion I'm sure everyone else has theirs! Good luck in your search!
ashelton1 is offline   Reply With Quote