View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
utanla

Mystic Tan Innovation MT 5000 $2995 OBO

The Mystic Tan UV Free tanning booth (2005) uses a touch-free, spray-on tanning technique that creates an even, natural-looking tan in less than 60 seconds and lasts four to seven days. Mystic Tan's proven spray-on technique dispenses a fine mist of its proprietary sunless tanning solution , made up of moisturizing Aloe Vera, bronzers and sunless tanner. The booth's patented MagneTan technology then uses the human body's natural magnetic properties to evenly attract the solution to the body. Dimensions: 90" long x 45" deep x 88" tall. Room requirements are cold water supply, standard drain access, 110v circuit.

This unit is in good working condition. Currently located in Santa Clarita (North LA County) inside a tanning Salon. You will be able to come and spray and test machine out. Must disassemble and remove form the site location yourself. Bought new for $30,000+

I'm selling this unit, because I have another Spray tan booth (I don't need 2) and I want to use this room fir airbrushing only.

Call or text me at 310.994.4035 Steve $2995 OBO
utanla is offline   Reply With Quote