View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ticker

Re: what is the best software?

Right now I'm in renovate, upgrade and reopen mode with my micro salon. I've been searching and reviewing tanning salon software. I'm finding more out there than I thought I would. I've tried a few demos but found them focused on salons who sell minutes rather than sessions.
At this point I've not explored if you can choose options and turn off those you don't need. Also, a lot of the software out there is designed for hair salons who also offer tanning so the whole focus is wrong for me.
I use QuickbooksPro for my accounting, so I want something that will integrate with that or do what it does in addition to keeping my client base data and tracking the hours on my bed lamps, inventory etc.
So at this point I'm still exploring. I think wondering what software is " best" for this industry depends upon a lot of other things. For instance the size of the business, the level of computer literacy, the number of staff etc. Some like Helios, some TanTrack, others like Advantage, and so on. I only want to buy this software once... so I'm going to keep searching at this point.
Somewhere out there someone has made a software for a SMALL business... surely! Any one who has any advice please... offer it. :)