View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #28 (permalink)
House of Tan
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 21 House of Tan has a spectacular aura about House of Tan has a spectacular aura about
Re: New Beauty Lounge Ergoline and other Collagen Boosting Red Light Technology Skin

Hmmmm... I think I predicted this (LED vs. Tubes) about 3-4 years ago, but no one wanted to listen to the guy who does in excess of $60k year with one unit.

"Tubes are better, you can do the whole body" "Mixing UV and RTL at the same time is ok" "The wavelength does not have to be exactly 633nm".

Oh sure, the clinical studies done over a decade had it all wrong, tanning bed manufactures know better.

The RLT market is being destroyed right now because of these types of units and the protocol implemented by the operators.

If you are just now getting in; you missed the cash boat.

My Price: $80 a single session (as low as $40 with a 24 session package) and there are people on here who can’t even get $59/month unlimited… Houston, we have a problem.

If you are failing with selling tanning services at a tanning salon, you will only fail faster with RTL.

It would be like a failing donut shop adding salads to save their business. Bad idea!

Even worse if they went with crappy prepackaged salads vs. a good fresh salad (Tubes vs. LEDs)