View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: Marketing Ideas for Mobile Spray Tanning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNic View Post
Hello all, I need some help please!!!!

I started a mobile spray tanning business and I need some ideas on how to start building my clientel and getting my name out there letting people know that I do mobile spray tanning. I have business cards that I have given to a few people to give out. I have made a business facebook page. I put a post on FB stating that if someone booked a tanning party that the hostess would tan for free. No one inquired. So please help me with any suggestions on what I can do to get this thing rolling. As always, thanks.
On your facebook page, you should have a contest. The person that suggests the most people to "Like" your page, will win a FREE spray tan party. Where you would give that person a FREE spray tan and 2 of her friends. The rest will be 1/2 price. Basically, it's a way to get everyone to start passing your facebook link to hundreds of people in their friends list. In no time, you'll go from 20 fans to 300 fans. THAT will only cost you a couple spray tans , big deal. The point is, now you have 300 potential clients to be hitting up with advertising.

Print advertising is very important. Hand out postcards to hair salons, gyms, nail salons and even tanning salons that may want to refer you clients (for a % of course, if they provide the facilities for you in their salon).

VIP Cards can be made and handed out to waitresses of restaurants you visit, cashiers, salons, etc....

There are lots of ways to get your name out there. An unprofessional website may hurt your reputation more, make sure it's done right the first time.

Business is an investment, not only in time, but money. If you put no money or time into your business to build it up, don't expect it to pay you back in return.

If you need any other marketing help. Feel free to contact me.

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Din is offline   Reply With Quote