View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where's adam.sand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam.sand View Post
Sucked ***... worst decision I ever made. Sold it to the gym for what I owed on the beds, went from make $6000/mo to $600 so I was still the best person for that salon. Ultimately that location has basically become a West Edmonton Mall overflow gym. The juicebar guy went out of business, the gym is slow except for peak WEST ED times because people drive the 10 minutes towards there to avoid the rush here. I sold to him and set up a lease for a nail salon. Which is why I got out of there more or less penalty-free.

Any other possible mistakes you want to poke at to try and make yourself feel better? :)

Why take appointments? If you have a VM with 320 messages backed up, it doesn't seem like it is working. There is not a salon in the country who switched from appointments to walk-in who hasn't found they make more money, accommodate more clients, and reduced workload for staff.
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote