View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
adam.sand
Just a Squirrel

Rep Power: 19 adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice
Re: Where's adam.sand?

Mr. Moneybags is CHANGING the website, vistaprint.com, my host is $21/mo so Im pretty sure even the smallest tanning salon can afford that, common sense would lead you to believe its not an affordability issue. I mean, you can see we just added ANOTHER matrix so the $20/mo affordability accusation sounds pretty stupid and off base if you ask me.

The voicemail is full cuz we get so many **** phone calls and people try booking and cancelling by voicemail. We switched from Telus to a VOIP phone (not happy with it, suggest against it) and would you believe that it took THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY voicemails before we could get the thing full again!? Amazing.

You wanna get in, call until you get through. Otherwise we have people booking spots that are already taken. We are too busy cleaning beds, selling lotion, taking calls to be checking voicemails for cancellations. My CUSTOMERS are aware of this circumstance and know that we dont keep a voicemail and thus make sure to call in to cancel. Pretty simple policy, but you guys keep it up!

http://fromrigstoriches.wordpress.com

Mr. Belvedere wishes he had half of my ideas, and 100% of my nerve.

(put here by Belvy himself.. not me lol)
adam.sand is offline   Reply With Quote