View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #37 (permalink)
adam.sand
Just a Squirrel

Rep Power: 19 adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice adam.sand is just really nice
Re: Where's adam.sand?

Im back buddy....

LOL That was an AWESOME thing for me putting that sign up on that door. I don't know who tanned butts is, but I got like 25 clients in one day because of that little sign. What can I say, I felt bad that I put them out of business, and then they ripped off hundreds of people for their minutes (including a few clients that ditched to go there when they opened thinking they were gonna be sooooo good hahaha) and now... those clients CAME BACK! Why? Because the monster that is GOLD'N TAN aint going anywhere or ripping anyone off! So I gave all those poor folks over at Mocha Sun Lounge 50% off on packages here at GOLD'N TAN.

CURRENTLY offering all the salons for sale in the West the opportunity to sell me their clients, rather than putting more bad Karma out there by selling their crap salons to another poor hopeful trustfundbaby/house wife who gets a second mortgage to buy a $142,000 salon that makes $1000/mo profit. (The realtors ALWAYS approach me to buy em and show me their numbers... messed up.. but FUNNY! Good thing I used to bartend with all the realtors I guess)

One thing I can say for Neon, is that he was kind, and generous, for closing, rather than selling to some idiot for an unrealistic number and ruining someone elses finances. He was an honest man that way, and I Can RESPECT that.

http://fromrigstoriches.wordpress.com

Mr. Belvedere wishes he had half of my ideas, and 100% of my nerve.

(put here by Belvy himself.. not me lol)
adam.sand is offline   Reply With Quote