View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:52 AM   #50 (permalink)
HeavenLeighTans

Re: Tips for spraying nude male?

you can have them wear a tan sock and not spray their penis (sorry I do not see the need to give it some cutesy name). Basically a crown royal bag looking tan sock that has a drawstring. I think it is ridiculous and sexist to not spray men. Seriously this is our business, not our pasttime. Unless we are doing this to check out every chic that we spray whats the difference, it is like a OB/GYN looking at our crotches....its a job not a genital screening session.
Have tan socks for them and explain that for the best results they need to shave clean so that the solution does not pool from excessive hair and be professional about it, even if they get cheeky and make jokes you need to maintain the professional aspect or they may not look at this as a professional session as much as a check out of their penis.
this is one company that makes the socks but they are pricey for salons in my opinion
http://www.jock-sock.com/product_info.php?products_id=1
I spray male dancers and fighters as well in Vegas so I am well aware of the slightest slip in professionalism taking a wrong turn into giggle land and it turning into something more than a spray tan session.....so just keep it professional and no giggling with the clients, think of how your OB/GYN treats you on your annual checkup and make them shave clean if they do not want to wear the sock and they have to move it (if they are lucky enough to need to) and use the airbrush not the gun.
HeavenLeighTans is offline   Reply With Quote