Thread: Vani-T?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Healthy Tanning
I'm Banned

Re: Vani-T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrizz View Post
Thank you, Healthy Tanning!

I'm getting ready to call Sjolie now! I am narrowing down between Sjolie, Sol Potion & Fantasy Tan at this point. I want a one stop shop and want to find my perfect solution /company/product line that I am so confident about that I can back it up 2,000%...Am anxious to compare all aspects of the solution after I get samples.

Also, it looks like the mobile units for Sjolie & Sol Potion are the same (Apollo)...anyone have any feedback on these for mobile use/start up? I have spoken with a few people who really are happy with these for low volume (weddings etc. - which I plan to focus on). However, I'm wondering why Sjolie is less expensive for the unit. Humph!

Also, I'm looking for training in my area (Midwest)...suggestions?
Hey! I use the Apollo Mini-Mist from Apollo... it is very portable.. you an get a whole start up package from Sjolie machine and solution with all the additives for only $ 452.00...That is a great deal... Call and ask for Mike at Sjolie.. He is awesome to work with, he may have contacts in the midwest that he can refer you to for training. You can even look at my photos on my website.. all I use is SJolie.... Beautiful color indeed!
Healthy Tanning is offline   Reply With Quote