View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
jfrizz

Question Crazy with questions about start up...

I know I've been going crazy with posts over the past couple of days - but this forum has been SO helpful...

Thanks also -to those who have been willing to chat on the phone/email etc. regarding starting up this business.

So - I'm getting ready to call Sjolie now. I am narrowing down between Sjolie, Sol Potion & Fantasy Tan at this point (it will all come down to solution /samples, I think. The customer service has all been GREAT). I still really want a one stop shop and want to find my perfect solution /customer service/product line that I am so confident about that I can back it up 2,000% and use them exclusively...Thus, I am anxious to compare all aspects after I get these samples.

Also, it looks like the mobile units for Sjolie & Sol Potion are the same (Apollo Mini-Myst & Zephyr Mini)...anyone have any feedback on these for mobile use/start up? I have spoken with a few people who really are happy with these for low volume (weddings etc. - which I plan to focus on initially). However, I'm wondering why Sjolie is less expensive for the unit. Just competition, I suppose?

Also, has anyone heard of outsourced/individual or group training in the Midwest? I am just researching ALL of my options in case I don't go w/a CO. that offers it....suggestions? I am willing to travel.

THANK YOU!
jfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote