Thread: Sjolie Review
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
ShawnaB

Re: Sjolie Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvinsunless View Post
I too just received my sample pack. Im new to airbrushing so I didnt attempt to spray myself. I used a cosmetics sponge and applied 9% to my face last night. Im very pleased with the results. Virtually no smell at all. The result is a nice even light brown tan. i will be doing a full body application this evening if I can get my husband to spray me. I will be using my maximist with this. I have marked my dial like hours on a clock. Can you suggest which setting would be optimal with this products viscosity?
Luvinsunless- I also use SJolie with my maximist and I set it between the 6 & 7 oclock settings. I adjusted many times till I was very happy. My redhead clients get 6 & 9% mixed, my medium skin toned clients get 9% and if they want a little darker then I use 3/4 9& and 1/4 12%. I only use straight 12 on 2 clients. If you go to dark on fair skin clients then you will get a very un-natural look. My clients love the color!!! I am about to try the scent drops when I place my next order. Hope this helps
ShawnaB is offline   Reply With Quote