View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
mspriss08

Re: Best mobile airbrush tanning equipment? Is Fantasy Tan the best?

No problem. I was so lost and didn't have these chat communities when I started. LOL

I looked into Infiniti Sun as well as SunFx. The 3 companies are the same I looked at and to be honest they are like the NAME BRAND companies for SPA's This is very important to know because the pricing is really geared towards those spas that can charge more and feel "special" getting these name brand products..... If you are going mobile I would really consider a Maxi Mist or a smaller more portable unit. My FT sure it's on wheels but just wait until you have to lug that thing up stairs and in and out of your car with a tent solution and everything else.. Its a beast compared to the smaller portable units. Luckily now there are a lot more training classes offered all over the place and even certifications you can get. I would say go with a smaller cheaper unit to start order some samples from the solution companies and after you take one of the day training classes throw a tan party at your place and give all your friends free tans and test all those solutions.... get feed back from everyone and go from there. :)

I think looking back infiniti sun, sun fx and FT all are great in the sense that they have a NO brainer built business. you don't have to test a bunch of solutions and they are name brands so IF people know about them then you COULD have some clients looking specifically for that brand (but its rare) My experience with FT hasn't been BAD but I think that testing products is part of what makes your business unique. People will come to you for the COLOR that YOU provide at the best price. with these companies you will be limited. I went 3 years loving my FT solutions but I have read so many posts about tons of wonderful solutions that I was never even able to try. I was also seriously confused because FT told me I would use less solution as well but being NEW to the business I just thought I used less but reading a lot of posts here and on onther website I found people were using 2-3ozs of solution for an average client and I was using 4-6ozs. recently my hubby got into body building and I had to do his tan. I ordered liquid sun rayz which is competition solution and the way it went on really made me realize that FT was a very THIN solution compared to many. don't know if it is so you use more and buy more or if that is just the way it is in order to acheive the color but whatever,. I will see next week when my samples come in. :)

I am currently waiting samples from
React Cosmetics
South Seas
Sjolie
mspriss08 is offline   Reply With Quote