Thread: Uh oh!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
SandiGirl
OFFICIAL BFF member

Rep Power: 51 SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute SandiGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Uh oh!

Din....I know you weren't one of these ;)

Key Findings:
  • 96% of all personnel operating the tanning facilities did not communicate with the researchers about Health Canada’s tanning safety guidelines.
  • 60% of tanning facilities did not ask the age of minor researchers.
  • 60% of tanning facilities visited did not identify, neither verbally or through a skin assessment survey, that the researcher had type I skin that burns and never tans.
  • 99% of tanning facilities did not recommend against tanning for skin type I researchers.
  • Only 12% of facilities visited were reported to have the Health Canada voluntary guidelines posted in an area that could be seen by the researchers.
http://www.cancer.ca/Ontario/About%2...20Ontario.aspx

This link was posted by someone in the comments under yesterday's paper about the teen bans.