View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Intellitan CCS3 and TMax 3A timers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot head View Post
Is the new 3A timer programmed with the t-max protocall or intellitan protocall? Make sure it's the same as the other timers. I can't remember the parameter to set, (I'm not at the salon) I'm thinking #27 or there abouts.
This does not work like the white intelletan timers. Only the white intelletan timers or built in timers like in Sundash are capable of operating on CCS or T-Max by changing parameter 27 it changes the protocol.

For the timer he has listed it is basically a 3A timer with a different chip in it. You need to change the chip and reset the memory in the timer for it to work. Changing the chip changes the protocol.

Two different timers.
Brian Oshman is offline   Reply With Quote