View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 03:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
ricky13

Re: Hottest tingle lotion ever made? HELP!

Hoss's TINGLER 900xxx is probably the strongest tingle I have ever tried and there is also a Hoss's TINGLER 16x Bronzer that my clients really like. A few of my clients have told me that they didn't think they could get any darker until they tried and used the TINGLER 16x Bronzer.

If you can, try a sample Hoss's TINGLER with or without the bronzers OR Hoss's Outlaws RED HOT 6XXX, BOTH of these are extremely HOTTT !!!

I haven't tried " Trinity" but it is on my list now since you all agree it is a hot tingle.

If some people want more " heat" then tell them to add some " Power Shots " to their lotions. I keep a few bottles of Power Shots on my shelves and they don't sell much because the Tingle lotions I have are pretty HOT and I guess my clients are satisfied with what I carry and don't want or need the Power Shots.

I honestly don't know HOW people can use the HOTTEST Tingle in any brand of lotion and still want more heat and then add Power Shots to their lotions...??? My skin would blister and peel off in one big piece if I ever added Power Shots to any lotion with a high tingle ( I guess I must have sensative skin LOL ).

Thanks for reading...have a great week !!!
All my best ...
Ricky