View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
mypitsthelife

Question Help me get my tan back PLEASE!

Okay so I have been googling and came across this forum and thought if anyone could give good advice it would be you all here.

I used to be a tanning junkie! I tanned faithfully from the age of 15 up to 22. I stopped tanning for about 2 years and am now 24 years old pale and have an uneven skin tone and have struggled with adult acne since I stopped! I never had these problems while tanning and all came about once I stopped. I want to get back into tanning and have gone here and there but seem to be discouraged by the lack of immediate results. I had been so dark that now when I go I just don't seem to get dark enough quick enough to be pleased.

I am hoping tanning again and getting that deep dark color will atleast hide the uneven skin tone and ride some of the acne.

Can you all help me with some advice to get tan as quick as possible....I miss my color and it just seems to take so long to get back to that --- I guess I can't get 7 year results over night but I'd like to speed it up if at all possible.

I used to use bronzers, tinglers ect but I don't think I can jump right into a lotion like that, I do not want to use a product that worked well on super dark skin but will not leave me orange and streaked.

Can any give some advice and reccomend a lotion that will help me out??? Are there any bronzers that will not leave streaking ect?
Thanks!
mypitsthelife is offline   Reply With Quote