View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
Saviisneat

Re: Hottest tingle lotion ever made? HELP!

I had to make an account to post about tingles haha. I've been experimenting lotions for my girls who need the fire. I've used trinity 3, poison apple (synergy tan), firewalker, beyond black, betrayal, hot green tease, etc.

First place is hot green tease! It's hot hot hot! Burning and tingling and chills wooo! I loved this lotion so much. The smell is amazing. It smells like grape or some
kind of fruit bubble bath. Like the kind in the 90s. No hint of that tingle smell. I had used trinity a few days before hot green tease and could tell it was hotter instantly.

Firewalker just smelled nasty to me. Great tingle though. I got kick butt color and the tingle was comparable to trinity 3.

Poison apple was hot in 3rd place. The smell could get old. It's a sexy man kind of smell. It's a straight up tingle with no bronzers. made with that silicone emulsion.

Beyond black was a dissapointment. Not hot at all. Poop.

I would also rather choose hot green tease because trinity had a huge amount of dha. Though most of yall probably love that. HGT has just the right amount for me.
Saviisneat is offline   Reply With Quote