View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
Turbo Girl

Re: Do you want to open a salon?

Ya know, I just gotta say that 3 years and a few months later, I really agree w/Brian's $ assessment. Just b/c you don't see it at the get go doesn't mean you won't be eventually paying it. I wish to god I would have had read that before I began my journey as I know I would not have done it. But here I am and I'm not going anywhere.

I have experienced almost every single thing he described in his original post and I just sat there w/my mouth open. Especially, as I became more successful (after starving of course and almost going under any second of everyday), then I completely ran outta room and voltage.

Coulda, Woulda, shoulda's aside, I sure have learned alot and would share with anyone who asks because I certainly wish I would have had someone to ask. I can say that it may sound like Brian is being mean and in the "we don't want you in our industry" club, but I would sincerely have to say that anyone entertaining the idea may really want to take note of that post.

Soooo, does anyone have tanning equipment in their bathroom because I'm flat outta room, locked in a lease and really, desperately need to expand. No body needs to pee right?