View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
Kbaker
I'm Banned

Re: SJolie New Solution REVIEWS

After reading all the GREAT reviews on here I decided to buy a quart of the 12% Dark, & some other items to try. I did receive the shipping for free, got the PH Balancing Spray & the Barrier cream because my order was over $30. I placed my order on Monday & got all my stuff by Thursday.

Sunday had my Husband tan me at 1 pm. I am skin type 3. I have a very sensitive nose & I noticed that there wasn't a bad oder, in fact there was no oder at all. (my other solution was a little smelly) I did feel a little sticky after getting sprayed but I realized my gun was turned up way to high. Way to much solution was used. The color guide was a nice chocolate brown color. 8 hours later I washed off. I was a little dissapointed because I hardly had any color. I went to bed. Woke up around 7am & WOW!!!! What a great, natural looking dark brown tan!! I LOVE IT!!! Next time I'm buying the Gallon.

My friend came over & I sprayed her around 4pm with the 12% too. She is skin type 2. This time I was doing the spraying so I could control the amount of the solution I was spraying. I turned it way down. After spraying her she said she didn't notice a smell, wasn't sticky & was completly dry. She showered around 11pm (6 hours later). She said she too felt dissapionted, like all her tan washed down the drain. Then this morning again -WOW!!! She had a great dark natural looking tan. She loved it!!!!

THANKS SJolie!!!!

Last edited by Kbaker; 02-15-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Kbaker is offline   Reply With Quote