View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
1 WEEK SALE by Chronos Marketing

I am receiving some special promo rates and would like to pass the discount on to you. It's a 1 WEEK SPECIAL ONLY. So all orders must be placed within that week. Cannot extend these rates past Dec 4th.

You have the weekend to think about what marketing material you will need now during the busy season that is around the corner.

Keep in mind, business cards can be used as Business Cards, Referral/Loyalty Cards, Frequent Tanner Stamp Cards, Promo Cards etc...

Tear off Cards are postcards with a perforation at the bottom to remove a 2" x 3.5" business card size type coupon from the bottom.

Any manufacturer/distributor looking to get posters printed up for their tanning beds, lotion line-up etc... that they will be using to help their customers market your product, we have a great deal for posters for you.

Any other questions, please email me. DO NOT Private Message me.

You can post any questions on here about any of the specials if you have any...but if you are looking to place an order, please email me direct for the fastest response.

Thanks

Dean Mandos
Chronos Marketing
info@chronosmarketing.com

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Din is offline   Reply With Quote