View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: GIFT CARDS By Chronos Marketing

Also, Some merchants permit outside cards purchased from anywhere or you can buy from them. They just charge a per swipe fee like a credit card. If that is the case, then you can get them from me.

Most merchants have lots of choices of designs, but they are flowers and coffee mugs...not designed specifically for your needs. I can also do co-op if you work with Devoted Creations, or ETS lotions etc...you can get reimbursed by them for a portion of your marketing. I custom design your cards to look like whatever you want, from scratch.

We also offer the thinner plastic type cards. So anyone that has a high end salon and wants high end plastic Business Cards....it's definitely the way to go. Yes, it's more expensive than regular business cards...so it's not for everyone. But some people have $500k invested in their buildouts or have very high end salons and keep that look going throughout, down to even the business cards.

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Last edited by Din; 11-25-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote