View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: GIFT CARDS By Chronos Marketing

Jacked. Every customer i deal with in regards to Plastic Gift cards, they track them either manually or with their tanning software (if it permits).

This way, your gift cards can be re-used, FOREVER.

Paper gift certificates, although a bit cheaper in price, not only don't look as nice as plastic cards, but they get tossed and you have to reorder. So in the long run (basically after your 2nd re-order of the paper certificates) you're saving money! And they look 100 times better and more professional.

If your merchant services permit, we do offer gift cards with magnetic stripe for encoding, as well as the smart card chips that you see on the new credit cards. IF YOUR MERCHANT SERVICES ALLOW OTHER CARDS OTHER THAN THEIR OWN TO BE USED.

Plastic Cards can be tracked the same way as paper ones you use.

The finished product that we produce is similar to those you've seen at HomeDepot, Best Buy, Starbucks...etc... They are top quality!

email me if you want get some pricing info on Gift Cards.

info@chronosmarketing.com

Dean.

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Last edited by Din; 11-25-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote