View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you want to open a salon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by His&HerTanning View Post
Instead of speaking out of your *** realize whats going on, I never asked how to or what to do. I merely responded to some one else's question. We run a salon without having a rip-off plan. Yes I'm sure your plan (no money left on the table) will be profitable, but we have had enough customers coming to us from big high priced salons. We don't plan on getting rich or breaking the bank. When commenting on your 200+k comment, I just wanted to say thats not true. Many of us do not have that kind of money and I'm sure you don't either! You seem to have allot of knowledge, but no experience in opening a salon. By no means am I trying to get into a ******* match, just seems as if We are in the middle of running a salon and you are selling tech/products.... So yeah if it weren't for people like us then you would be jobless...

So by all means send me a catalog of what ya got...
It is not a ripoff plan, it is smart business.

I am not saying that you cannot open a salon for less than 200k, in fact you can. I am however pointing out what a salon done right will cost.

As for experience, I am quite sure that I have more than a couple af days more than you do in this industry and I will never be jobless. It is actually the other way around, without me to build the salon and fill it with equipment and sevice it and supply you with the products and the knowledge that you need to be successful then you would be jobless.
Brian Oshman is offline   Reply With Quote