View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: Marketing your business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Sister View Post
You notice the people selling the marketing are the ones always suggesting to buy more????

Does that seem weird???
What seems even more weird is that i've been saying at least 10% of revenue since before this board even existed on other forums as well....feel free to backdate posts to over 5-6 up to 10 years ago (no forums around back then).

P.S. Chronos Marketing was launched end of 2007.

Anyone that knows me, knows that i don't push sales on anyone, but i actually help them as a salon owner first and foremost, and actually have told many NOT to advertise at a certain time when they call me to give me money to do mailouts for them. I tell them to hold off or do something very small...depending on timing.

I have thousands of posts online helping everyone for FREE and offering FREE advise. And i get phone calls daily from people just asking advise that i give my time to and seek no money, just cuz i'm a nice guy like that.

So before you make comments like that, know more about who you are talking about please. Cuz i'm sure there are many on here that can tell you that you are completely wrong on that aspect.

If you don't like the FREE advise....then move along. Your comments are not necessary.

Thanks
Dean

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Last edited by Din; 11-02-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote