Thread: Newbie here :)
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Oct 2 2009
Location: Az
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0 Spaslave is on a distinguished road
Newbie here :)

My hubby I and have been licensed massage therapists for going on 8 years now and we are looking to add another dimension to our business by adding in spray tanning . What kind of certification is needed for us to add this to our business? Any suggestions? Im sure I will have many more questions along the way as well :P
Also did you guys register your businesses as s-corps or LLC or what. Im trying to figure out what is best. Thanks so much
Spaslave is offline   Reply With Quote