View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
tanningdude59

Re: Anyone own the Maxi Mist can give me suggestions on solutions, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie802 View Post
HAHAA....Ok got the message loud and clear! However for $1100 I would rather go with the fuji HVLP which is Turbine and works with a gravity fed gun and is only $1000. I know of only one other machine like this and its from australian gold and goes for around $4000. I have been sprayed by this type of machine and i do feel its more precise. Whats your opinion? Also Im looking for a solution that is not aloe based, i know theyre out there i just cant find one to save my life! any help would be much appreciated!
Every system mentioned you or I are all Turbines, and trust me, you don't want a gravity fed gun. Off balance to begin with, limited amount of solution you can put in the cup etc. IMO the Apollo T5020 or the Maxi Pro gun are better choices, spray is outstanding with either. PLUS, very simple to operate and maintain.

Non-Aloe (as an ingredient) juice is everywhere, but why such a hunt? The amount of aloe used in most solutions in extremely minor, tanning solution in all actuality is water based, 75-85% water in almost every juice made.

TD
tanningdude59 is offline   Reply With Quote