View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
caribbean tan man
DERFTALK FBI AGENT

Rep Power: 46 caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute caribbean tan man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Specials For Your Salon

i offer more specials than most salons each month but i do it thru email, text and on my website only.(sometimes in paper and 1 big postcard campaign to kick season off.) if you dont see them you dont get them..plain and simple!

if you walk in the salon and ask for specials i show you the regular prices or we refer to my monthly upsells.

each month i make a upsell sheet for employees..

for instance this month if someone comes in to buy 1 week we tell them right now they can get 1 week free if they buy 2 weeks...if that same person was asking for 2 weeks they dont automatically get the 1 week free..that person should be told about the buy 1 month get 1 week free.

another is if someone says they want 4 we tell them if they go to 8 visits they can get 1 free or they can get 2 free if they buy 12

these are to generate bigger sales, customer dosent automatically get the free stuff....i do it every month

usually in season its a discount on bigger slow season its more free if you buy bigger package.

plus when these packages are sold i know my employees are doing their job...selling. theses upsells are not advertised anywhere except behind the desk

Last edited by caribbean tan man; 08-21-2009 at 12:17 PM.
caribbean tan man is offline   Reply With Quote