View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #21 (permalink)
kpower82

Re: Has anyone ever gotten headache, dizzy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunid View Post
Kpower...
Hype on top of hype...

You can get your vitamin D in 15 minutes or less in the sun...Why do I need to go to a tanning bed? I don't "safe burn" either, I burn! I have been to a tanning bed ONCE in my life and I will NEVER go again.

If your knowledgeable on SUNLESS solutions, I want to talk to you! I am not going to argue with anymore UV'ers.
Is that because you can't hold an educated conversation about UV with UV'ers? It's not hype, it's fact. Tested and well documented fact at that.

And if you believe in the one-size-fits-all recommendation of 15 minutes exposure, you're more naive than I first thought. Different skin types have different ability to produce vitamin D, therefore more or less exposure is required for different skin types.

Just like the FDA recommendation for OUR DAILY NUTRITION is based on a one-size-fits-all plan and it doesn't work. Would you tell a 500lb man that he could safely lose weight on a 2000 calorie a day diet?

Please grow up and educate yourself before you come to a board designed by salon owners for salon owners bashing something you know little about (spoon-fed info). Do some of your own research about UV instead of listening to sun scare.