View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone ever gotten headache, dizzy?

I don't have street water, I pump it out of a mountain. I nside or out you need a respirator. If you are going to huff that crap all day everyday then you will end up with problems over it. They are your lungs so I won't lecture you but you asked so....

What is the reluctance to wearing one? Are you afraid that you will be sending the wrong message to your clients when you have a gas mask on? Again, they are your lungs and if you can put up with a little chemical irritation and potential long term damage then by all means go for it.

Go into a salon that does it regularly and look around at the walls and other fixtures in there. They are coated with that sticky, nasty crap®. That is what the insides of your lungs will look like. Similar to the walls in a pool hall before they banned indoor smoking.

Last edited by Brian Oshman; 08-16-2009 at 07:49 PM.