View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: Can any Canadians offer some advice

First thing i say is, Stay away from Vaughan and Woodbridge as it's already congested and there are a lot of salons in those areas that have the best of the best in beds that they have upgraded and brought in over the years. In order for you to compete with them, you'd have to shell out OVER $200,000 in equipment alone not to mention buildout, electrical, a/c etc...you're looking at over $300k investment.

If you really are interested, i'm East of where you are in a high end area just like Vaughan....i'll sell you my salon with all that equipment already in place for much less than that.

Already established, strong marketing behind it and large active clientele database with High pressure beds as well. if you are seriously interested and have the money, come talk to me, i'd be happy to sell it to you if the price was right. All that can be discussed in private if you are ready to buy.

First thing you need to know is that it is not easy to get financing for something that is NEW if you plan on opening from scratch unless you already have the money to back you especially if you're new to the industry yourself. Buying a salon that is established with the revenue already in place, to just walk in and start making money from day one will be the best approach for you.

To start from scratch. here is a rough breakdown of what it will cost you:
A/C will be around $20-$25k
Electrical Costs will be around $25k-$30k
Buildout $20-$30k
Furnishings & Accessories $10k-$15k
Equipment $150k - $250k

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Last edited by Din; 07-29-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote