View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
tanman0302

Rep Power: 20 tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of
Re: Salon for sale in Lakeland, FL (complete turn key)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din View Post
There you go....TanMan, you've been in the business for so long, you've seen run down places before. Not every salon is like yours. Nor can you expect it to be. But there doesn't need to be drama, the guy is just trying to sell his salon. That's all. Good luck.
Again Din, didn't mean to cause drama...it was a miscommunication. He e-mailed and called and I never got them. I thought he just didn't think my buddy was still interested and didn't bother getting back to us. My buddy asked me to call him, I did and that's when things got figured out. The posts just got carried away...so I will stop now.
Again, Liberty, call if you need anything!