View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
tanman0302

Rep Power: 24 tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of tanman0302 has much to be proud of
Re: Salon for sale in Lakeland, FL (complete turn key)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieInFL View Post
Sent you another email today... told you to let me know if you received it and haven't heard back yet. Hope you're getting my emails.
And lets get this straight...you sent me another e-mail because I CALLED YOU. If you called me back, my phone never rang and you didn't leave a message, but now you have both numbers I can be reached at. If you called my buddy Jay, he never returns calls and we gave you his # ONLY if you had stuff for him to pick up since he lives .4 of a mile away!!
I would suggest not rocking the boat since you also gave me valuable info about a competitor that closed that I can now call the landlord and set up a shop with NICE QUALITY beds with less headache!! Trust me Liberty, you don't want to compete with a 19 year tanning veteran!!

Last edited by tanman0302; 06-25-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: type-o
tanman0302 is offline   Reply With Quote