View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
kggonline
I'm Banned

Re: How many of you mobile tanning businesses actually have a license?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze by Amber View Post
Kggonline - I dont really appreciate you making assumptions about me. I am a business, mobile, just like you! I pay taxes on what I make and I think I know a thing or two about running a business. My husband and I own a pretty sucessful business and I use to manage a business. Like I said I am researching getting a business license but I havent figured out exactly where to go because the town that I do most of my business in is very small. When I do go into the bigger cities I don't make that significant of an amount that would require a license. Besides I don't think you decide who gets to be on this site and who doesn't. Thanks for your advise I will contact the Dept of Health.

I am a mobile business owner who went and got a business license. I am also insured. I also applied to the regional Chamber of Commerce.

I am not making assumptions about you I was replying to your thread. If you are already a business owner then you should have some basic foundation on how to run a business and what to do with respect to licensing, insurance, accounting, etc.

My apologies on my comment with regard to being puzzled about why you were on this site as that comment was meant to be my reply to the posted below

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifangel View Post
I just started my business. I have not even received my equiptment yet. I plan to be just mobile, but may do sprays out of my house. Use you home address. You have to put down a physical address to get the license. Guys it is no big deal.
Mobile spray tanning is a home based business whether you decide to rent out some salon space in the future or not. Now if you actually own a salon, then that is different.
I hope this info helps.
kggonline is offline   Reply With Quote