View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
jkonturas

Rep Power: 21 jkonturas is a jewel in the rough jkonturas is a jewel in the rough jkonturas is a jewel in the rough jkonturas is a jewel in the rough
Re: My new Lotion Sales Calls Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris calgary View Post
We are new in the business, how do we know which lotions are fake and suck and which ones are good reputable ones? I rather pay a bit more and charge a bit more and have a 1st class product, than some generic stuff thats available online to everybody and does not work!

How do I spot cheap fakes?

Also, we are just building our business relationships and I think its important to have win/wins with suppliers, so I am afraid that I may not spot the "bad" reps, as mentioned above

help?

All you have to do is order from the big distributors such as..... Future Industries, Heartland Tan, T.W. Sun Tan Supply, Four Seasons, International Tanmakers..... All those are reputable. If someone calls you on the phone, and tells you how they are the manufacturer (hence why its not in your tanning supply/lotion books) and is trying to sell you lotion...... Its crap... Rio Tanning, Squeeze, R Sun are all BS companies... They call YOU cold, and try to sell you their **** and vinegar.