View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
tara5910

Re: Versaspa vs. Avivalabs sunless tanning

Aviva offers different kinds of solutions. For HVLP and airbrush . They are all natural and hypoallergenic which is a great selling point for your clients. The different products they carry are the regular Aviva, Grimme Brown, Aviva Express, and Aviva organics. If you go to the website they will have detailed information on each product. Bronze is the instant color guide helpful for you and the instant tan for the client. Some solutions I have noticed is the bronze can be darker than the actual tan so clients get disappointed. With Aviva the bronze is a lighter color and the tan will then develop over the next 8 hours. Best of all the products are very fast drying and water soluble so they wash out of anything...even white sheets!!! I just purchased the sample pack 49$ including shipping ( you have to call for it...not listed on website) Its great the bottles are 4 oz bottles so you cant get a good 2 maybe even 3 tans out of each bottle. I have yet to decide which one I will be purchasing. 8% which is normally good for me seemed a little too light, so I am still sampling. I will say I was not impressed with the Aviva Express. Supposed to develop 1-3 hours depending on how dark you want to be. Im absolutely loving the Gimme Brown...its works against clients with pinkish undertones so its a more brown color. And lastly, its the most natural looking tan I have found. I hope you find this helps.
tara5910 is offline   Reply With Quote