View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infinity Sun????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesosunny View Post
Once you buy the infinity sun system, are you sucked into only buying their solution? Because of the way the bottles set in the unit, I don't think I can use another solution. Does anyone disagree??????? Please help.

Well you can certainly refill the bottles but I doubt you will find anything as trouble free as her solution . We've had the Infinity Sun Spa now for 16 months and I still love it as much as the day we got it. Veronique Munroe is awesome to work with and so is Alex.
Veronique checks in on us every week without fail and I know how busy she is. I have a new Spa Lite coming any day now I can't wait to see what it's like.

BTW 16 months without a single issue.... great track record.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote