View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Din
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 20 Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all Din is a name known to all
Re: Why can't I use regular lotion?

Stop buying crappy lotions for $5 from the drug store. They are not made for tanning.

Think about it, if you were on the beach for 2 hours or in a tanning bed for 12min and it gives you the same results.....do you really think Aveeno crap will do anything for you to prepare you for that?

Thats like saying well, my car needs gas to run....so i'll fart in the tank. That's gas.....same thing. Now, why doesn't my car run?

Crappy lotions break down and do absolutely nothing where as indoor tanning lotions were made specifically to prepare your skin for the tanning session and boost your color up to 60% more and make your tan last longer by up to 60%. Aveeno is used for putting on your hands before you play with yourself. Just cuz it's a lotion, doesn't mean it's used for the same thing.

www.ChronosMarketing.com
1-844-CHRONOS

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Din is offline   Reply With Quote