Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
unity
I vote for DERF!

Rep Power: 22 unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice unity is just really nice
Re: Please Help

I ask clients if they use shampoo to wash their hair. The response is always yes.

I then ask why they do? They give me the "deer in headlight" look. I explain that shampoo is like lotion. With shampoo your hair gets much cleaner and as with shampoos and lotion the better the product the better the results and benefits. For example a good shampoo will not cause split ends. It will retain colored hair longer. It will also reduce breakage.

So with lotions you will get much darker. It will last longer and the benefits will be a better skin. You would be surprised how much your skin dries out just from one tanning session.

The right tool for the right job. If you go tanning you need an indoor tanning lotion. Its not just about getting you darker, its about the skin care. With shampoo its not all about getting your hair clean, its about keeping your hair healthy.

In short, lotion is very important.