View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
angiecharm

Re: Who here has a Fitness Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyhot View Post
OK, Angie, FINALLY! Remember when we discussed doing the "Biggest Loser Contest" and my last/first one was successfull,,,,,well we stepped it up a notch this time around. It's about to start in February and the newspaper is covering it and we're doing it for the county rather than just our town. ANyways, long story short, REALLY heavy people are wanting to join. We're talking about a man that weighs 480 and a woman that weighs 420 and another guy that weighs over 450 and I feel like I'm in in over my head.

It really concerns me that my equipment, although commercial grade, will take a beating. The treadmills are equpped for under 400lbs and my bikes too. Should I go out and purchase dome more things or take my chances with the stuff I've got (it's all under warranty) or ?????
Warranty should cover ya, it's just not having one when it breaks down that will effect your business.
I'm not too afraid of the bigger ones wrecking the treadmills, I can't imagine that they'll go too fast on them, it's all the running and pounding that wrecks them.

My contest started today, I signed up 16 new members to the gym from the contest.

I love the New year, the gym's packed!!!

If this contest goes over well, I'm going to have another one in April.
How long is your contests running for?