View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to behave in a forum....

Posts like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocarol
Be very careful about Solei Systems. It is another Paul Spivak company which includes ITS and Light Therapy Systems. He's a smart guy but his business ethics are questionable IMO.

I was briefly a distributor for less than two months when the company didn't follow through on advertising, pricing and product information they were to supply to their distributors. I invested my life savings in this man's ideas and promises, but after confronting Mr. Spivak about not receiving the support and help we as distributors were promised - he not only stopped taking my calls, stopped sending me ANY product information or brochures as promised and then refused to refund my investment which is close to $20K! Sadly, there is now legal action being taken.

I have learned now of several distributors and business relationships that he has had that were severed in the past.

Am I disgrunted? Yes. Spivak takes great priding in being ethical yet he has handled my situation (and others) in a totally unprofessional manner. You may like his products, but I would not invest in his company without having an attorney involved in any agreement you make with this man.
Brian Oshman is offline   Reply With Quote