View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 25 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catholic Bishops battle Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by besttan View Post
You are still not answering my question. Most abortions are done simply because of convenience. If you have sex then there is always a risk of getting pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant then don't have sex. If you do have sex and get pregnant, then do the responsible thing and let the baby live. If you can't afford the baby there are thousands of couples willing to adopt. It's no excuse to take a life. It just seems selfish to me, the easy way out.

Yes we are. The same reason I don't think guns should be legal cause all they do is kill people is the same reason why you are against abortion.

But that's not up to us and you have to be OPEN MINDED and include EVERYONE when making a decision that effects EVERYONE.

We do not make the laws. If you feel that a law is unjust write your congressman. It's not up to us to make laws on a tanning forum.