View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catholic Bishops battle Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by besttan View Post
I thought you were orthadox catholic engfant??? What about the baby's right to choose??? No one gives a thought to those babies and what their rights should be. Why is it that the person who is in charge of making the decision to have sex or not, or have it protected or not is the one who gets to kill the other person and not the other way around? Why is it that the baby's life is ended but the mother can't be bothered to change her lifestyle? I just don't understand this logic. There is no freedom of choice here, except for one of the parties. The baby has no choice. Unless all parties have a choice in the matter then it is not truly free choice.

So you would prefer in the case of a pregnancy that endangers the life of a mother, for the baby to kill the mother rather than an abortion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besttan View Post
History has shown that societies that put so little value on human life, especially their children, are doomed. God cares about these babies and at some point He will have had enough and this country will pay the price. Millions upon millions of babies have died in this battle for so called freedom. Freedom for whom I ask? And for what?

So your God is a vengeful god that will make countries that allow abortions to "pay the price"????? Do you have the specifics of what he has planned? Since other countries allow abortions - what is the pecking order? Is it the country that does the MOST goes first? Or most per capita? Or started it first? Or is the least 'torn' about the choice?

Just wonderin' since you've got the inside skinny!
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote