View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
megatanman
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 17 megatanman is a jewel in the rough megatanman is a jewel in the rough megatanman is a jewel in the rough
Re: Dan Humiston For Congress... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Jim:

As usual, an excellent recap of the total situation.

For those that say, "Screw Dan" he got himself into this, I have to say that, in my opinion and I think the opinion of many others, that our Industry (Professional Tanning) would have to be better off with a good guy and an industry person in Congress.

Megatanman - I hope that stripper and drug dealer will help you when the regulators come calling! As usual, a "just hit enter" coward who will not identify himself so that all can see the genius behind the post! Believe it or not, Dan was trying to even protect your right for genius.

Max Recone
I live in Ohio and theres not much more the regulators can do that hasn't already been done.I don't have to worry,I don't have all my eggs in one basket.Number 1 rule in business is DIVERSIFY.

Dan wasn't going to get anything done without convincing the majority.You speak of him like he'd be writing the laws himself?Like he would be sitting at the right hand of god.

[Edited]...why don't you put up the 31K?

Last edited by mr belvedere; 11-11-2008 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Foul language
megatanman is offline   Reply With Quote