View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Max

Re: Dan Humiston For Congress... :(

Jim:

As usual, an excellent recap of the total situation.

For those that say, "Screw Dan" he got himself into this, I have to say that, in my opinion and I think the opinion of many others, that our Industry (Professional Tanning) would have to be better off with a good guy and an industry person in Congress.

So, net - "one win - we all win - one lose - we all lose".

I respect everyone's right to not contribute, but cannot possibly understand the simple mindedness of some who think Dan got what he deserved and that it is tough luck for him and him alone. Try to remember - both the FDA and the FTC report to Congress and have to take meetings with Congressman upon request. The good news, is that many congressman now know Dan and this will be a help to us all!

Megatanman - I hope that stripper and drug dealer will help you when the regulators come calling! As usual, a "just hit enter" coward who will not identify himself so that all can see the genius behind the post! Believe it or not, Dan was trying to even protect your right for genius.

I hope that each person does help with the debt that was accrued, total now around $31,000.00. www.humistonforcongress.com

Happy Tanning!

Max Recone
Max is offline   Reply With Quote