View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
claurenzo

Re: Solutions that work work well on fair skin!!

Hi Lee Ann,

I'm very fair skinned myself and recently tried South Seas (I also purchased their machine as I'm starting my own mobile tanning business too). I've done a lot of spray tanning and South Seas was the only one so far that I feel didn't come out too dark/orange. I nearly bought the Infinity Sun machine but the lightest tan came out very dark on me. People said it looked good but being soooo fair skinned, I just wanted a glow. I've also tried many of the booth sprays and have found Cal Tan to be the best thus far as far as achieving that glow look. I haven't tried a lot of the solutions on here. Did you spray someone with Southseas or did they spray you? I was sprayed by Kelly who is the rep from southseas and it came out great. The week prior I'd tried the Infinity Sun.

I think it's all going to be personal preference. Solutions like Infinity Sun I felt can achieve that deep dark tan look maybe for people who already have a tan complexion but just came across as a Playboy style fake tan on me which is NOT the look I'm going for...so that's why I ended up choosing Southseas. I think it all depends on personal style and the technician spraying it.
claurenzo is offline   Reply With Quote