View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tanning question

"There is my plan. To top this off I was on acne medication an antibiotic says can make you photo sensitive ,my dermatologist said it can but not likely, but with all those other facts and it just made me 10 percent more sensitive it would have mattered greatly."

This is EXACTLY why you were getting itchy. Also, if you are on birth control (one of the newer ones) you will get CRAZY HIVES.

Get off the acne meds and get back to tanning in the stand up booth. Use lotion and stick to like a 3times a week deal until the acne/color is achieved. Then down it to 2times a week.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote