View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 35 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for Don Smith or others!

The audio file I"m listening to right now I just heard this while you were posting the message! lol

These immunoregulatory properties indicate that ligands with the potential to activate the VDR, including supplementation with calcitriol (as well as a number of synthetic modulators), may have therapeutic clinical applications in the treatment of; inflammatory diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis), dermatological conditions (psoriasis, actinic keratosis), osteoporosis, cancers (prostate, colon, breast, myelodysplasia, leukemia, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, and basal cell carcinoma), and autoimmune diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus, type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis) and in preventing organ transplant rejection. However the effects of supplementation with vitamin D, as yet, remain unclear, and supplementation may be inadvisable for individuals with sarcoidosis and other diseases involving vitamin D hypersensitivity.

source link: http://findmeacure.com/2008/10/10/vitamin-d-2/

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote